Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She is known for LadyTompel

Hello, I'm butt who is known to have any physical force bounce back once in contact with me and i hate graduating. One of our "good" friend have gone overseas to continue her studies in the USA and may god bless her with happiness and bigger mole haha!! By the way if Chatherine is reading this, make sure you bring that extra large smirnoff and some jelly beans home for me, i've never tasted jelly bean in my life and would be happy to know how it tastes. I wish Chatherine for safety and i hope she would come back soon so i could slap her mole again haha, I don't know what would people think after i post this post but i'm sure Claudia and Annathasia would be talking about this Haha and maybe Yohanes though.. Ah whatever, signing off, Butt





Butt (I want to post my signature but i can't :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment