Friday, June 24, 2011

New Layout, New Beginning

HOLLAAAAA~ 

Made a new layout for the blog, hope you guys like it! ;) 
I don't have much to say... since IGCSE and school's over for us..
The long and thrilling 4 years had finally ended.

I wasn't able to attend the bbq party and gleek due to personal reasons and I'm practically UPSET... I mean REAL UPSET. I wasn't able to bid a decent farewell to some of you.
Not to mention we're all kinda busy with our own things after the last IGCSE week. (busy relaxing)
One of us has left for America and start school, while the others are preparing for their studies abroad..
I'm not going anywhere though! (I'm not proud -,-)

Any last notes? Hmmmm let's see... well..
May the memories of our togetherness be worthwhile.. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment